Passport Services

Applying for a New Passport

To obtain a new passport book or card, you will need:

Renewing Your Passport

To obtain a renewal, you will need:

  • A completed application form DS-82
  • Old passport
  • Passport photo

If your passport has been expired for 5 or more years, you need a new passport, and it is not a "renewal."

Passports for Children Under 16

Applicant must be present. Parents apply on behalf of child; both parents must sign application in the presence of an agent or present notarized Statement of Consent form or notarized statement of why second parent could not attend. 

Consent should include child's full name, birth date, and name of consenting parent and a photocopy of front and back of non-appearing parents identification. Learn more from the Department of State about obtaining and renewing passports for children under 16.

Applicants Age 16 to 17

Applicants age 16 to 17 go through a different process from children 16 and under. Visit the Department of State for more information about applying for a passport for this age group.

Passport Fees

Passport Type or Service
United States
State Department
Passport Book Fee
United States
State Department
Passport Card Fee
Vernon Township Fee
Age 16 and Over
$110.00 $30.00 $35.00
Age 15 and Under
$80.00 $15.00 $35.00
Expedite Fee
$60.00 $60.00 N/A
Passport Photos
N/A N/A $10.00
Express Mail
$15.45 N/A $21.18
Renewals $110.00 $30.00 $6.00

Please bring 2 personal checks or money orders. No credit cards will be accepted.